Document Submission Guidelines for Ph.D. Applicants
- 1. Please navigate to
- 2. A unique username and corresponding password will be emailed by October 5, 2017 to each Ph.D. applicant to the email address that the applicant has provided in his/her application materials. Please use the username and password to enter the system (the “login” link is located at the right-top corner of the page).
- 3. Please upload the following three categories of documents in the system (pdf) through navigating the link “PhD Applicant Home”, located at the near to left-top corner of the page:
- a. Curriculum vitae,
- b. Recommendation letter, and
- c. Statement of purpose (SOP).
- The files can be uploaded through clicking on a button “Add New File”, placed near to right-top corner of the page. After submitting the documents, you should get a notification mentioning that the documents have been uploaded successfully.
- 4. In case you need to replace any of the above categories of documents after uploading it, please simply upload your new document with selecting the category you want to replace.
- 5. The documents can be uploaded or replaced up to 5:00 pm 07/10/17 (Saturday).
- 6. Please also email the documents to these email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
In case of facing any difficulties (such as not receiving the username and password, not being able to upload the documents, etc.), please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. For further assistance, please contact to 01920374399 and/or 01752872161.