Each participant needs to register for WALCOM 2018 by filling out the registration form. Please read the following information before going for online registration.
- First download the registration form from here.
- Then take a print in A4 page. Fill it up and scan the form.
- Find your registration fee from the following table:
|A||Foreign Regular/student||USD 350|
|B||Participants from SAARC countries (with proceedings)||BDT 5000|
|C||Participants from SAARC countries (without proceedings)||BDT 3000|
|D||Student from SAARC countries||BDT 1500|
- Each accepted paper has to be registered separately by at least one author in Category A or Category B for the inclusion of the paper in the proceedings of the workshop. Registrants of Category C and Category D will not get the workshop proceedings.
- Both regular and student registrations include admission to all sessions of the workshop and all lunches and dinners. Registrants of all categories will get a brochure of the workshop.
- If someone registers as a student, s/he must provide a reasonable certificate from his/her institution. It is advised to send a scanned copy of this certificate along with the registration form.
- Make a folder that includes scanned copy of the registration form, proof of payment (might be a copy having a seal of the bank where payment is made) and other necessary documents (if any).
- Zip the previous mentioned folder and email it to email@example.com. Write “Registration WALCOM 2018” in the subject of email.
- For each accepted paper, at least one author must register in Category A or in Category B by 08 December (Friday), 2017.
|Author Registration (See Author Instructions)||08 December (Friday), 2017|
|Registration with proceedings (Category A and Category B)||TBD|
|Registration without proceedings (Category C and Category D)||TBD|
|Bank Name||Sonali Bank Ltd.|
|Branch Name||BUET Branch, Dhaka|
|Branch address||BUET Campus, Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh|
|Account Name (Name of the Beneficiary)||WALCOM|
|Address of the Beneficiary||WALCOM, CSE Department, BUET, Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh|
|Reference No./String (if applicable)||<Name in full of the Registrant> + <Paper ID (if applicable)>|
Registration Procedure for Foreign Participants
Please pay the fees by wire transfer, and provide the scanned copy of the wire transfer receipt during email. Note that only wire transfer is acceptable. The full amount of the registration fee of your chosen category must be deposited to above mentioned bank account (i.e., any applicable bank charges must be borne by the sender).
Registration Procedure for Local participants
Local participants (regular/student) may pay registration fees in cash to:
Md. Aashikur Rahman Azim
Department of CSE, BUET
Office: Room No: 412, 4th Floor, ECE Building, West Palasi, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Local participants may also pay registration fees by bank transfer.
Registration Procedure for Local Students
Only a limited number of local students will be allowed to register. Students having a keen interest in algorithms and computation will be given preference. Registered local students must attend all technical sessions. Interested local students are advised to download the intention form (doc, pdf), submit the filled out intention form and registration fee to Md. Aashikur Rahman Azim and then perform registration with the scanned copy of money receipt.
Please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you do not get any notification of your registration within 5 (Five) working days after sending your registration request.