Dr. Rezwana Reaz (রিজওয়ানা রিয়াজ )
Room No. 522Department of Computer Science & EngineeringBangladesh University of Engineering & TechnologyNew Academic Building, West PalashiDhaka-1000, Bangladesh.
Network Function Virtualization Firewall Security Cloud Computing Distributed Computing Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
PhD in Computer Science University of Texas at Austin, USA, 2019. M.Sc. Engineering in Computer Science and Engineering BUET, 2013. B.Sc. Engineering in Computer Science & Engineering BUET, 2011.
8. S. Mahbub, S. Sawmya, A. Saha, R. Reaz, M. S. Rahman, and M. S. Bayzid. "QT-GILD: Quartet Based Gene Tree Imputation Using Deep Learning Improves Phylogenomic Analyses Despite Missing Data." (accepted for publication in RECOMB 2022. A preprint is available at bioRxiv preprint doi: https://doi.org/10.1101/2021.11.03.467204, 2021).
7. M. Mahbub, Zahin Wahab, R. Reaz, M S Rahman and M S Bayzid, wQFM: Highly Accurate Genome-scale Species Tree Estimation from Weighted Quartets, Bioinformatics, btab428, https://doi.org/10.1093/bioinformatics/btab428, 2021.
6. M. Islam, K. Sarker, T. Das, R. Reaz, and M. Bayzid, STELAR: A statistically consistent coalescent-based species tree estimation method by maximizing triplet consistency, BMC Genomics, vol. 21(1), pp. 1-13, 2020.
5. R. Reaz, H. B. Acharya, E. S. Elmallah, J. A. Cobb, and M. G. Gouda. “Policy Expressions and the Bottom-Up Design of Computing Policies”. Computing, 101(9):1307–1326, 2019.
4. R. Reaz, M. Bayzid, and M. S. Rahman. “Accurate Phylogenetic Tree Reconstruction from Quartets: A Heuristic Approach”. PloS one, vol. 9(8), 2014.
3. S. Mirarab, R. Reaz, M. Bayzid, T. Zimmermann, M. Swenson, and T. Warnow. “ASTRAL: genome-scale coalescent-based species tree estimation”. Bioinformatics, vol. 30(17), pp. 541-548, 2014. (Special Issue, ECCB 2014)
2. S.Nazeen, M. S.Rahman, and R. Reaz, “Indeterminate String Inference Algorithms”, Journal of Discrete Algorithms, vol. 10, pp. 23-34, 2012.
1. Tanaeem M. Moosa Sumaiya Nazeen, M. Sohel Rahman, and Rezwana Reaz, "Inferring Strings from Cover Arrays", Journal of Discrete Mathematics, Algorithms and Applications (DMAA). vol. 5 (02), p. 1360005, 2013.
9. F. Ashraf, and R. Reaz. “IoT-Blockchain in Remote Patient Monitoring”, Accepted for publication in the proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Future Networks and Distributed Systems (ICFNDS 2021), Dubai, ISBN: 978-1-4503-8734-7, 2021
8. R. Reaz, E. S. Elmallah, and M. G. Gouda. “Executing Firewalls in Public Clouds”. In the proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Computing, Communication, and Networking Technologies (ICCCNT), pp. 1-6. IEEE, 2019.
7. R. Reaz, H. B. Acharya, E. S. Elmallah, J. A. Cobb, and M. G. Gouda. “Policy Expressions and the Bottom-Up Design of Computing Policies”. In the proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Networked Systems (NETYS), pp. 151-165, Springer, Cham, 2017.
6. M. J. H. Heule, R. Reaz, H. B. Acharya and M. G. Gouda. “Analysis of Computing Policies Using SAT Solvers (Short Paper)”. In the proceedings of the 18th International Symposium on Stabilization, Safety, and Security of Distributed Systems, pp. 190 - 194, Springer, 2016.
5. M. Ali, R. Reaz, and M. G. Gouda. “Non-repudiation Protocols without a Trusted Party”. In the proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Networked Systems (NETYS), pp. 1-15, Springer, 2016.
4. M. Ali, R. Reaz, and M. G. Gouda. “Two-Phase Non-repudiation Protocols”. In the proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Computing, Communication, and Networking Technologies(ICCCNT), p. 22. ACM, 2016.
3. R. Reaz, M. Ali, M. G. Gouda, M. J. H. Heule, and E. S. Elmallah. “The Implication Problem of Computing Policies”. In the proceedings of the 17th International Symposium on Stabilization, Safety, and Security of Distributed Systems, pp. 109-123. Springer, 2015.
2. S. Mirarab, R. Reaz, M. S. Bayzid, T. Zimmermann, S. Swenson and T. Warnow, ASTRAL: Genome-scale coalescent-based species tree estimation, In the proceedings of ECCB (European Conference on Computational Biology), 2014.
Department of Computer Science and Engineering, ECE building, Palashi, Dhaka, Bangladesh. The Department is part of the Faculty of Electrical and Electronic Engineering at the Bangladesh University of Engineering & Technology. No part or content of this website may be copied or reproduced without permission of the department authority. Contact email@example.com with questions or comments on this page. [Development Credits]