- For any paper to appear in the conference proceedings, full registration (NOT the student registrations) of at least one of its authors is mandatory.
- One full registration can cover up to 2 (two) papers. In such a case, the registered author must have to mention the paper ID(s) and title(s) in his/her registration form.
- A paper needs to be presented in the conference to make sure its appearance in IEEE Xplore.
- First download the registration form from here.
- Then take a print in A4 page. Fill it up and scan the form.
- Find your registration fee from the following table:
|Author Type||General Registration||IEEE / ACM / BUET ACM Chapter Member Registration|
|Before November 22, 2018||After November 22, 2018||Before November 22, 2018||After November 22, 2018|
|Local (Full Registration)||BDT 6500||BDT 7500||BDT 5000||BDT 6000|
|Local Students||BDT 4000||BDT 4500||BDT 3000||BDT 3500|
|SAARC Countries (Full Registration)||USD 340||USD 370||USD 250||USD 275|
|Other Countries (Full Registration)||USD 400||USD 470||USD 300||USD 350|
- A participant can register in both NSysS 2018 and BUET ACM Chapter together by paying both fees in the same registration form as provided for NSysS 2018. To do so, please add the applicable fee for BUET ACM Chapter (200 BDT for ICT students and 500 BDT for ICT graduates or professionals) with the registration fee of NSysS 2018, and mention that (may be by handwriting) on the registration form.
- Now pay your registration fee to the following designated bank account. Here, you need to use the following instructions:
|From Bangladesh||From Other Countries|
|Pay the fee at any branch of Sonali Bank using the following details||Pay the fee using the following details|
|A/C Name: NSYSS BUET||A/C Name: NSYSS BUET|
|A/C No: 4404002000637||A/C No: 4404002000637|
|A/C Branch: BUET, Sonali Bank||A/C Branch: BUET, Sonali Bank|
|Method: ABB, T.T. or M.T.||Swift Code: BSONBDDHLOD|
|Routing No: 2002270522|
- Scan Necessary documents (if any) according to following table:
|Author Type||Necessary Documents|
|Local Student||Proof of Studentship|
|Local Student + IEEE / ACM / BUET ACM Chapter||Proof of Studentship
Proof of IEEE / ACM / BUET ACM Chapter Membership
|Local/International + IEEE / ACM / BUET ACM Chapter Member||Proof of IEEE / ACM / BUET ACM Chapter Membership|
- Make a folder that includes scanned copy of the registration form, proof of payment (might be a copy having a seal of the bank where payment is made) and other necessary documents (if any).
- Zip the previous mentioned folder and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Write “Registration 5th NSysS 2018” in the subject of email.
Registration Procedure for Local Post Graduate Students
- Download the registration form from here. Take a print of the registration form in an A4 page. Fill it up and scan the form.
- Deposit registration fee (BDT 500) in the following account:
A/C Name: NSYSS BUET
A/C No: 4404002000637
A/C Branch: BUET, Sonali Bank
- Scan the bank receipt.
- Send the scanned copy of the registration form, the bank receipt, and a proof of local post graduate studentship to email@example.com. The subject of the mail should be: “Registration 5th NSysS 2018 (Local Post Graduate Student)”.
- Discounted and will cover attendance in all technical events, refreshments, and banquet.
Please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com) if you do not get any notification of your registration within 5 (Five) working days after sending your registration request.