- For any paper to appear in the conference proceedings, full registration (NOT the student registrations) of at least one of its authors is mandatory.
- One full registration can cover up to 2 (two) papers. In such a case, the registered author must have to mention the paper ID(s) and title(s) in his/her registration form.
- A paper needs to be presented in the conference to make sure its appearance in IEEE Xplore.
- First download the registration form from here.
- Then take a print in A4 page. Fill it up and scan the form.
- Find your registration fee from the following table:
|Author Type||General Registration||IEEE / ACM / BUET ACM Chapter Member Registration|
|Before November 22, 2017||After November 22, 2017||Before November 22, 2017||After November 22, 2017|
|Local (Full Registration)||BDT 5000||BDT 6000||BDT 3500||BDT 4500|
|Local Students||BDT 2000||BDT 2500||BDT 1500||BDT 2000|
|SAARC Countries (Full Registration)||USD 250||USD 275||USD 200||USD 225|
|Other Countries (Full Registration)||USD 300||USD 350||USD 225||USD 275|
- Now pay your registration fee to the following designated bank account. Here, you need to use the following instructions:
|From Bangladesh||From Other Countries|
|Pay the fee at any branch of Sonali Bank using the following details||Pay the fee using the following details|
|A/C Name: NSYSS BUET||A/C Name: NSYSS BUET|
|A/C No: 4404002000637||A/C No: 4404002000637|
|A/C Branch: BUET, Sonali Bank||A/C Branch: BUET, Sonali Bank|
|Method: ABB, T.T. or M.T.||Swift Code: BSONBDDHLOD|
|Routing No: 2002270522|
- Scan Necessary documents (if any) according to following table:
|Author Type||Necessary Documents|
|Local Student||Proof of Studentship|
|Local Student + IEEE / ACM / BUET ACM Chapter||Proof of Studentship
Proof of IEEE / ACM / BUET ACM Chapter Membership
|Local/International + IEEE / ACM / BUET ACM Chapter Member||Proof of IEEE / ACM / BUET ACM Chapter Membership|
- Make a folder that includes scanned copy of the registration form, proof of payment (might be a copy having a seal of the bank where payment is made) and other necessary documents (if any).
- Zip the previous mentioned folder and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Write “Registration 4th NSysS 2017” in the subject of email.
Registration Procedure for Local Post Graduate Students
- Download the registration form from here. Take a print of the registration form in an A4 page. Fill it up and scan the form.
- Deposit registration fee (BDT 500) in the following account:
A/C Name: NSYSS BUET
A/C No: 4404002000637
A/C Branch: BUET, Sonali Bank
- Scan the bank receipt.
- Send the scanned copy of the registration form, the bank receipt, and a proof of local post graduate studentship to email@example.com. The subject of the mail should be: “Registration 4th NSysS 2017 (Local Post Graduate Student)”.
Please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com) if you do not get any notification of your registration within 5 (Five) working days after sending your registration request.