Up to two International Travel Grants (in case of physical event) each worth of up to 500 USD along with registration fee waiver.
Policies and Criteria: Foreign authors of the accepted papers are requested to apply for available travel grants by providing the following information via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com (with a subject “Travel grant application for 10th NSysS 2023”):
1. Name and affiliation.
2. Proposed budget including a preliminary itinerary information.
Please note that up to 2 travel grants (in case of physical event), each worth of up to 500 USD, will be reimbursed upon production of original receipts pertinent to cost incurred for attending 10th NSysS 2023.
- Best Paper Award (400 USD)
- Runner-up Paper Award (300 USD)
- Best Student Paper Award (200 USD)
- Champion Student Poster Award (100 USD)
- Runner-up Student Poster Award (50 USD)