Instructions for Full & Short Paper Submissions
Authors are invited to submit full and short papers describing original research of theoretical or practical significance to Networking, Systems and Security. Submitted full papers and short papers must describe work not previously published. They must not be submitted simultaneously to another conference with refereed proceedings or to a journal. Full Papers should not exceed 9 pages and short papers should not exceed 6 pages in ACM format. Papers must be submitted in PDF format and formatted according to the new Standard ACM Conference Proceedings Template. For LaTeX users: unzip acmart.zip, make, and use sample-sigconf.tex as a template. Additional information about formatting and style files is available online at: https://www.acm.org/publications/proceedings-template. Only electronic submissions will be allowed. All papers submitted to 7th NSysS 2020 need to be double-blind, i.e., no author name should appear in the submitted papers. Submit your paper(s) here.
Instruction for Final Presentation Preparation & Submission
All accepted papers must be presented on a virtual platform. Authors are invited to submit a 20-minute pre-recorded oral presentation video for each Full Paper and a 15-minute pre-recorded oral presentation video for each Short Paper. A 5-minute Interactive Questions and Answers session will follow each paper presentation.
Presentation Preparation Guidelines:
- Record your screen displaying your presentation slide along with voice narration using any screen and audio recording software. Some popular and free screen recording softwares are: OBS Studio, Screencastify, ShareX, Free Cam etc.
- Please submit your presentation to the following e-mail address: email@example.com .
- The subject of the e-mail has to be “Paper <Paper No.>: Oral Presentation (<Full/Short/Poster> Paper)”.
- In the body of the email, please mention the title of the paper, name of the authors and name of the presenter, contact email address and phone number (optional) of the presenter.
- For larger file sizes, you may upload your presentation/video recording on google drive/ youtube/ dropbox and insert the link in the body of your email.
- Make sure that your recording can be played on any platform. Your recorded file must be in one of the following extensions: .mp4, .mkv.
Submission Deadline: December 15, 2020 11:59 PM (GMT +6:00).