- For any paper to appear in the conference proceedings, full registration (NOT the student registrations) of at least one of its authors is mandatory.
- One full registration can cover up to 2 (two) papers. In such a case, the registered author must mention the paper ID(s) and title(s) in his/her registration form.
- A paper needs to be presented in the conference to make sure its appearance in ACM Digital Library.
- First download the registration form from here.
- Then take a print in A4 page. Fill it up and scan the form.
- Find your registration fee from the following table:
|Author Type||General Registration||ACM / BUET ACM Chapter Member Registration|
|Before November 1, 2020||After November 1, 2020||Before November 1, 2020||After November 1, 2020|
|Local (Full Registration)||BDT 3500||BDT 4000||BDT 2500||BDT 3000|
|Local Students||BDT 2500||BDT 3000||BDT 2000||BDT 2500|
|SAARC Countries (Full Registration)||USD 200||USD 225||USD 150||USD 175|
|Other Countries (Full Registration)||USD 250||USD 275||USD 175||USD 200|
- A participant can register in both NSysS 2020 and BUET ACM Chapter together by paying both fees in the same registration form as provided for NSysS 2020. To do so, please add the applicable fee for BUET ACM Chapter (200 BDT for ICT students and 500 BDT for ICT graduates or professionals) with the registration fee of NSysS 2020, and mention that (may be by handwriting) on the registration form.
- Now Pay your registration fee to the following designated bank account. Here, you need to use the following instructions:
|From Bangladesh||From Other Countries|
|Pay the fee at any branch of Sonali Bank using the following details||Pay the fee using the following details|
|A/C Name: NSYSS BUET||A/C Name: NSYSS BUET|
|A/C No: 4404002000637||A/C No: 4404002000637|
|A/C Branch: BUET, Sonali Bank||A/C Branch: BUET, Sonali Bank|
|Method: ABB, T.T. or M.T.||Swift Code: BSONBDDHLOD|
|Routing No: 2002270522|
- Due to the Covid-19 pandemic situation, you can optionally pay your registration fee using bKash. Mention your bKash transaction ID and the sending mobile number in the application form for verification purposes. Follow the following steps carefully to pay using bKash.
- Go to your bKash Mobile Menu by dialing *247# or Login to bKash Mobile Application
- Choose “Send Money”
- Enter the personal bKash Account Number 01521202795.
- Enter the exact required amount of your registration type. As an example, for the local author of student poster registration, enter the exact amount of 500.
- Enter a reference about the transaction in the format NSYSS2020_PaperID or NSYSS2020_PosterID. If you do not have any PaperID or PosterID, add your full name instead, i.e. NSYSS2020_FULLNAME as a reference.
- Now enter your bKash PIN to confirm the transaction.
- You and the Receiver both will receive a confirmation message from bKash. For your future reference, track of the transaction ID and the mobile number you are using to transfer the money.
- Scan Necessary documents (if any) according to following table:
|Author Type||Necessary Documents|
|Local Student||Proof of Studentship|
|Local Student ACM / BUET ACM Chapter||Proof of Studentship
Proof of ACM / BUET ACM Chapter Membership
|Local/International ACM / BUET ACM Chapter Member||Proof of ACM / BUET ACM Chapter Membership|
- Make a folder that includes scanned copy of the registration form, proof of payment (might be a copy having a seal of the bank where payment is made) and other necessary documents (if any).
- Zip the previously mentioned folder and email it to email@example.com. Write “Registration 7th NSysS 2020” in the subject of email.
Registration Procedure for Local Post Graduate Students
- Download the registration form from here. Take a print of the registration form in an A4 page. Fill it up and scan the form.
- Deposit registration fee (BDT 500) in the following account:
A/C Name: NSYSS BUET
A/C No: 4404002000637
A/C Branch: BUET, Sonali Bank
- Scan the bank receipt.
- Alternatively, pay the registration fee via bKash following the guideline above.
- Send the scanned copy of the registration form, the bank receipt or bKash transaction ID and sending mobile number, and a proof of local post graduate studentship to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of the mail should be: “Registration 7th NSysS 2020 (Local Post Graduate Student)”.
Please contact us (email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org) if you do not get any notification of your registration within 5 (Five) working days after sending your registration request.