BUET ACM Chapter Registration:
BUET ACM Chapter Registration Procedure
For getting an annual membership in the BUET ACM Chapter, the following six steps are needed to be followed:
1. First download the registration form from here
2. Take a print in A4 page. Fill it up and scan the form.
3. Find your registration fee from the following table.
|Member Type ||Annual Registration Fee (BDT) |
|ICT Student ||200 |
|ICT Graduate ||500 |
|ICT Professional ||500 |
Pay your registration fee to the following designated bank account. Here, you need to use the following instructions:
Go to any branch of Sonali Bank and pay the fee using ABB (Any Branch Banking), T.T. or M.T. to the following account
Bank Name :
BUET, Sonali Bank
A/C Name :
BUET ACM CHAPTER
A/C No :
4. Scan other necessary documents according to following table:
|Member Type ||Necessary Documents |
|ICT Student || Proof of Studentship |
|ICT Graduate || Proof of Graduation in CS / CE (Computer Engineering) / CSE / IT / ECE (Rest comparable degrees will be approved subject to verification by the Chapter Executive Committee) |
|ICT Professional || At least 10 years experience in working in the field(s) of CS / CE (Computer Engineering) / CSE / IT related fields |
5. Make a folder that includes scanned copy of the registration form, proof of payment (might be a copy having a seal of the bank where payment is made), and other necessary documents.
6. Zip the previous mentioned folder and email it to buetacm AT cse DOT buet DOT ac DOT bd
. Write "Registration BUET ACM CHAPTER" in the subject of the email.
*** Please contact us (buetacm AT cse DOT buet DOT ac DOT bd
, mrahman AT cse DOT buet DOT ac DOT bd
, razi_bd AT yahoo DOT com
) if you do not get any notification of your registration within 5 (Five) working days after sending your registration request.
Posted on: [2018-12-11]